15th April 2015
Chinook Urban Mining and its subsidiary Thames Gateway Waste to Energy was featured in the local newspaper, outlining its plans for EfW in Dagenham.
21st April 2014
Chinook Sciences has won the Queen’s Award for Enterprise in Innovation, the UK’s highest accolade for business success.
- Nottingham Post: Chinook Sciences wins award for business success
Chinook Urban Mining features in the January 2014 edition of London Barking & Dagenham’s Official paper BOLD in an article about the London Sustainable Industry park.
- Bold: Green Machine(pg. 26-28)
22nd October 2013
Summary: Chinook Energy (which includes Chinook Urban Mining) has been pre-qualified and named on the Treasury’s list to secure Government funding guarantees.
- Financial Times: Treasury to unveil fresh list of big projects
- The Express: Funding Guarantees for 40 projects
8th August 2012
Summary: Chinook Urban Mining Consortium bids £520million for Biffa Ltd
- Financial Times: Chinook consortium bids £520m for Biffa
- The Guardian: Consortium plans £520m bid for Biffa
- The Telegraph: Consortium including Chinook Urban Mining ‘bids £520m for Biffa’